Friday, March 25, 2011

Black Tower Temptation (2009) aka Temptation



Director: Catherine Taylor + Screenplay: Julianne White + Stars: Caroline Haines, Laura Evans, Rachel Waters

"A Vampire Heart Beats Forever"

That tag-line alone should have been enough of a warning ... apparently not enough of one for me.

"After a heavy night out with the girls, Isabel, a young and attractive professional woman catches an illegal mini-cab home. Things take a turn for the worse when the cabbie pulls into an ally and violently forces himself onto her, taking her life. From high above on the rooftop, an ancient female Vampire notices. Taken in by Isabel's beauty and innocence, she dispatches the cabbie and feeds Isabel a drop of her immortal blood. Isabel awakes with 48 hours to decide whether to embrace immortality, or kill herself before she becomes undead."

The British owe me reparations for one hour and twenty-five minutes of my life that I will never get back. I don't even want to talk about it. I can't even use the word "bad" to describe it. I'd have to invent a whole new word.

Tough way to start off a blog, that's for sure.

-=>D

No comments:

Post a Comment