Friday, March 25, 2011

My entire life, I have had the habit of watching, listening to, reading or playing things that I probably shouldn't have.  In my heart of hearts I've know that I should have just walked away but against my better judgement (see how I tied that in) I boldly went forth into the unknown.

Usually, no matter how bad I thought it might be it was invariably far worse.  Did that stop me?  No.  Will that stop me?  Probably not.  So where does that leave me?  As always, if I'm going down, I'm not going down alone.  I'm taking all of you with me.

And with that in mind, welcome to my blog.  Here you'll find a mix of movies, music, books, magazines, art, games and anything else that catches my fancy.  The only thing tying them altogether?  The fact that each and every one will have come to me against my better judgment.  Lets see where this takes us.  :)

-=>D

No comments:

Post a Comment